Bayside City Council's organisational chart comprises four key service oriented divisions reporting through Directors to the Chief Executive Officer.
These divisions comprise Council's major operational activities including services to the community and the business and governance functions necessary for an effective and publically accountable body.
The Organisational Development and Communications and Customer Service functions report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
The Chief Executive Officer manages the staff and resources of Council, as determined by the Victorian Local Government Act. In turn, the Chief Executive Officer is employed by and reports to the elected Council.
- View the Bayside City Council Organisational Chart (PDF, 140KB)
CEO and Executive Team
- Adrian Robb Chief Executive Officer
- Mick Cummins Director Corporate Services
- Steven White Director Infrastructure Services
- Shiran Wickramasinghe Director City Strategy
- Kaylene Conrick Director Community Services
Page last updated: 28 Nov 2012