Two people playing beach volleyball

Book a park or sports ground

Other commercial licences

This type of use is for longer term or on-going commercial use of Councils open space, including parks, reserves and foreshore.

Applications for a licenses for commercial use of open space will be assessed on a case by case basis.

For further information regarding applying for a commercial licence on open space please contact the Leasing Department on  (03) 9599 4444.


Page last updated: 09 Oct 2014