Walking in Bayside is an inexpensive, relaxing and enjoyable way to stay fit and healthy. It's also a great way to discover the beauty of Bayside and learn more about our heritage.
The pages below outline a range of interesting and leisurely walks through the streets, parks and suburbs of Bayside. When you finish these walks, we encourage you to create your own routes together with your friends or join a local walking group.
- Trail 1 - Kamesburgh Walk (Brighton)
- Trail 2 - Landcox Walk (Brighton East)
- Trail 3 - Castlefield Walk (Hampton)
- Trail 4 - A Taste of Brighton (Brighton)
- Trail 5 - Battle of Trafalgar (Sandringham)
- Trail 6 - Heathland Walk (Sandringham)
- Trail 7 - Golf Links Lane Walk (Black Rock & Cheltenham)
- Trail 8 - Whispers and Vistas (Cheltenham)
- Trail 9 - Moysey Walk (Beaumaris)
Page last updated: 10 Sep 2013