Before making a booking you should know
- No park amenities, structures or barbeques can be booked, and obtaining a permit for use of open space does not grant exclusive access to an area. The exception is the Sandringham Band Rotunda, which can be booked.
- Public space may not be locked or fenced off for the purpose of conducting a wedding ceremony or any private event.
- With the exception of wedding ceremonies, permits will only be issued for use of open space up to 1 hour before sunset.
- Apply to use an open space area
A permit for casual use of open space is required to
- have a legal ceremony, e.g. wedding
- have a gathering of 50 people or more
- have a wedding reception or function
- erect any structure or infrastructure, e.g. marquee or jumping castle
- If a third party is providing a service, e.g. catering, children's activity
- hold any commercial activity, e.g. promotions.