Hurlingham Park Library Locker
24/7 borrowing and returns
These state-of-the-art, self-service and contactless library lockers enable members to access 24/7 borrowing and returns with a unique code, making library use simple and convenient.
They have been designed as a service that fits into people’s everyday lives – being able to access the library while walking the dog, taking the kids to sports practice, or before and after work – whenever is convenient for you.
The Hurlingham Park Library Locker is located outside of Hurlingham Park, on the corner of Nepean Hwy and Palmer Avenue, Brighton East.
Requesting items to collect from Hurlingham Park Library Locker
1. Place a reservation in the library catalogue
2. Select Hurlingham Park Library Locker as your pick-up location
3. When the item is ready, you will receive email notification
4. At the lockers, either enter the code, or use your smartphone to open the locker
5. Collect your item.
Returning items to Hurlingham Park Library Locker
1. On the touchscreen at the lockers, select returns
2. Enter in your library card number (including X3191)
3. A locker will open for you to place your return in.