Update your rates notice details and/or register for email notice delivery
Keeping your details up-to-date is key to ensure you receive your rates notices, while you can also subscribe to get your notice by email and sign up to SMS payment reminders.
If you are already receiving your notices by email delivery and your details are up to date there is no need to complete this form.
Use the below forms to
- Register to receive future rates notices via email.
- Change your address for future rate notices.
- Update your contact details.
- Register for an SMS reminder for when your rates are due in full in February.
To complete the forms you will need
- The assessment number, property address and names listed on rates notice.
- A signed letter of authority if you are acting on behalf of an owner/director or secretary of the company
Property owned by an Individual
If the property title is in the name of an individual then please use the form below.
Update your individual rates notice details
Property owned by a company/organisation
If the property title is in the name of a company or organisation then please use the form below