Subscribe to sustainability e-news
Want to learn more about environmental sustainability in Bayside? We have a number of publications designed to inspire and inform you about Bayside's environment and upcoming sustainability events.
The Bayside Sustainable Living e-newsletter is published monthly and is open to all residents. The e-newsletter features:
- sustainability news, both from within Bayside and outside
- stories on environmental issues
- opportunities to up-skill, or volunteer
- upcoming events both Council and external.
The Bayside Sustainable Schools e-newsletter is published each term, and supports teachers (early learning, primary and secondary) wanting to engage their students on environmental and sustainability issues.
The e-newsletter shares sustainability news including:
- excursion and incursion opportunities
- available grants
- professional development opportunities for teachers
- events, both Council and externally run.
Submit a story
We welcome submissions for stories for both the Bayside Sustainable Living and Bayside Sustainable Schools e-newsletters including:
- volunteer opportunities
- sustainability events and activities
- inspiring stories of what people are doing in their everyday day lives to reduce their own environmental impacts.
- resources and tools
- other sustainability ideas or stories.