The Bayside Sustainable Living e-newsletter is published monthly and features sustainability news, stories on environmental issues, and information about upcoming Council events and workshops.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org
This Bayside Sustainable Schools e-newsletter supports passionate teachers and early learning centre educators who want to engage their students on sustainability and the environment.
Some of the opportunities include:
- excursion opportunities for your class.
- grants to help you implement environmental programs at your school.
- professional development opportunities for teachers.
- exciting competitions for your entire school.
Submit a story
We welcome submissions for stories to be featured in both the Bayside Sustainable Living and Bayside Sustainable Schools e-newsletters.
We would especially love to hear about:
- volunteer opportunities.
- sustainability events, workshops and talks.
- inspiring stories of what people are doing in their everyday day lives to reduce their own environmental impacts.
- great resources and tools.
- ideas for other items you would like featured in the newsletters.