Use this form if you want to
- Update your pet registration details
- Update your address and phone number
- Cancel a registration (may require forms of proof)
- Transfer ownership of a pet to an immediate family member in Bayside
To complete this form you will need
- Your pet’s registration tag number, or
- Animal number (found on your registration renewal form or original registration receipt).
To transfer ownership to an immediate family member or cancel you will need
- A statutory declaration from the new owner (see Justice and Regulation for more information); or
- written and signed authorisation from the current owner.
Keep your animal's microchip details current
You should also contact your pets animal registry to make sure all your details are up to date. If you are uncertain which registry has your details, you can find out at www.petaddress.com.au or contact your vet.