To complete this form you will need
- A legible copy of property title, including easement classification.
- Written consent from all statutory authorities and parties that have rights over the easement (this may include Melbourne Water, South East Water or neighbouring properties)
- Plans and cross sections showing:
- Two (2) dimensioned drawings showing the structure(s) type and their footings, proposed to be constructed, and its/their position relative to the easement/drain.
- Precise footing details of the proposed structure.
The application process is
- Submit your application with any required documents and make the payment online.
- We assess your application in 5 to 10 working days and confirm any details.
- We respond to you with either an approval, disapproval, request for more information or request for amendments to be made.
- If approved, an approval letter and stamped plans will be emailed to you.