Please call our duty planner on (03) 9599 4666 to discuss whether your amendment can be considered minor.
Some examples of changes we may consider minor are:
- Small external changes such as modifying a window size
- Cosmetic changes such as changing a paint colour
- Internal layout changes
You cannot use this to amend the conditions of the permit or what the permit allows.
To complete this form you will need a
- Copy of the planning permit
- Copy of the certificate of title (no older than 90 days)
- Collated file containing the amended plans with changes clearly highlighted
- Valid Visa or Mastercard
You may want to also upload a letter outlining all the proposed changes.
20 MB size limit for this form
The total size limit for all attachments is 20 MB per submission. If you would like to send more files, send them to email@example.com quoting your property address. The total size limit for email attachments is also 20 MB.