When are the grounds available?
Pre-season training on Council sportsgrounds will be permitted (subject to suitable sportsground conditions) upon application and written Council approval.
Pre-season access 2023:
Winter pre-season applications: Approx late December 2023 (TBC)
Winter pre-season applications close: January 2024 (TBC)
Winter pre-season access starts: End January/February 2024 (TBC) *
*Subject to current winter club usage and ground condition assessment.
Clubs may apply for a maximum of 2 sessions per week, with a maximum of 2 hours per session, subject to ground assessments and availability.
Before applying please check that your club has:
- Paid any outstanding debts with Bayside City Council.
- A public liability insurance certificate of currency to the value of $20 million.
- An understanding of the pre-season code of conduct.
- Received written approval from current allocated tenant club.
- Read through our Sports Facility User Guide
Can I use the ground for a practice match?
Practice matches are strictly NOT available on allocated sportsgrounds during preseason. Penalties apply.