Nominate a window for Shops on Show 2023
What's your favourite decorated shop window in Bayside?
Bayside traders and residents can now nominate their local shops for our fantastic festive Christmas window completion - Shops on Show 🎄🎅
Shops on Show recognises the best decorated shop windows throughout Bayside shopping strips - from Martin Street, Brighton to Beaumaris Concourse. Local shoppers and businesses have registered their favourite shop window to be part of this year’s Shops on Show competition.
Let's make Bayside sparkle, nominate your favourite shop window now.
It’s easy to nominate
- If you are a trader, simply register your shop below.
- If you are a shopper, just find your favourite festive decorated shop window in Bayside and register the details below.
- All registered shops will receive a visit from a professional photographer after hours on 6 and 7 December to photograph their shop window (evenings, leave your lights on).
- Photos of participating shops will be posted on Council’s Facebook page inviting you, your customers and neighbours to vote for their favourite shop window.
- Council will run an advertising campaign to promote the competition.
- The shop in each shopping centre with the most likes on our Shops on Show Facebook gallery will win.
The competition is open to ALL Bayside shops that decorate their windows with the one receiving the MOST Likes from the public being deemed the 2023 Grand SoS Winner. Categories are as follows:
- Best Shop Window on Martin Street, Brighton
- Best Shop Window on Bay Street, Brighton
- Best Shop Window on Dendy Village, Brighton
- Best Shop Window on Hampton Street
- Best Shop Window on Sandringham Village
- Best Shop Window on Highett Road
- Best Shop Window on Black Rock Village
- Best Shop Window on Seaview
- Best Shop Window on Beaumaris Concourse
- Best Shops on Show Grand Winner 2023
Stay tuned for the public voting which will commence once the photos are shared on Saturday 9 December.
- Shop registrations - Open now and closes Tuesday 5 December (12 noon)
- Registered shop photos will be taken – on 6 and 7 December (evenings, leave your lights on)
- Public voting commences – Saturday 9 December and closes Sunday 17 December
- All winners notified – Monday, 18 December