The Municipal Emergency Management Plan details the arrangement for the management of municipal resources and coordinating community support during the response and recovery phases.
The plan includes:
- emergency relief to controlling authorities and affected persons during the response phase.
- supplementary supply (resources) to control and relief agencies during response and recovery phase.
- assistance to agencies during the response to and recovery from emergencies.
- an assessment of the impact of the emergency.
- guidelines for working with the Department of Human Services during response and recovery phase.
Municipal Emergency Management Plans are routinely audited every 3 years.
- Flood emergency plan August 2014 (PDF, 13.29MB)
- Part A2 Response index November 2017 (PDF, 496.15KB)
- Part A3.1 Emergency relief October 2017 (PDF, 766.51KB)
- Part A3.2 Recovery management October 2017 (PDF, 807.91KB)
- Part B1 Introduction index November 2017 (PDF, 539.62KB)
- Part B2 Management arrangements index October 2017 (PDF, 148.07KB)
- Part C2 Heatwave sub-plan October 2017 (PDF, 799.71KB)
- Part C3 Influenza pandemic sub plan November 2017 (PDF, 355.76KB)
- Part C4 Other special plans index November 2017 (PDF, 128.90KB)
- Part C5 Emergency relief centres November 2017 (PDF, 478.06KB)
- Part C7 Municipal Emergency Coordination Centre standard operating procedures November 2017 (PDF, 2.13MB)
- Part C8 Recovery operational arrangements (recovery SOP’s and checklists) October 2017 (PDF, 782.31KB)
- Part C9 Post impact assessment November 2017 (PDF, 1.03MB)
- Part C10 Transition from response to recovery September 2015 (PDF, 339.98KB)