The Municipal Emergency Management Plan details the arrangement for the management of municipal resources and coordinating community support during the response and recovery phases.
The plan includes:
- emergency relief to controlling authorities and affected persons during the response phase.
- supplementary supply (resources) to control and relief agencies during response and recovery phase.
- assistance to agencies during the response to and recovery from emergencies.
- an assessment of the impact of the emergency.
- guidelines for working with the Department of Human Services during response and recovery phase.
Municipal Emergency Management Plans are routinely audited every 3 years.
Plan documents (September 2020 unless stated)
- Introductions (PDF, 202.66KB)
- Contact Directory (PDF, 125.58KB)
- Response (PDF, 308.18KB)
- MECC SOPs (PDF, 223.38KB)
- Relief and Recovery (PDF, 1.41MB)
- ERC Manual (PDF, 249.81KB)
- Public Communication (PDF, 267.36KB)
- Planning Arrangements (PDF, 604.59KB)
- Administration Arrangements (PDF, 438.76KB)
- Control & Support Agencies (PDF, 207.30KB)
- Vulnerable Establishments (PDF, 138.77KB)
- Community Organisations (PDF, 190.49KB)
- Special Plans & Arrangements (PDF, 147.82KB)
- Heatwave Sub Plan (PDF, 526.43KB)
- Bayside Municipal Flood Emergency Plan (May 2019) (PDF, 307.59KB)
- Risk Management (PDF, 489.67KB)