Our grants programs are available to:
- assist community organisations to establish, extend and improve programs and services that address local needs;
- encourage voluntary activity, community participation and the contribution of local groups and organisations to community life;
- promote community development and and partnership opportunities to address community needs.
Bayside City Council offers three funding streams.
- Quick Response Grants, offering targeted funding opportunities year round.
- The Annual Community Grants program, open for applications annually between April-May.
- The Bayside Climate Emergency Grants program, open for applications annually between April-May.
How are submissions evaluated?
Grants will be considered for initiatives by eligible community groups that meet the objectives of the Bayside Council Grants Policy. Applications are evaluated and assessed against the criteria contained in the individual grant program guidelines.
Do you have a question about making a submission?
All applying organisations are encouraged to discuss their project idea with Bayside's Community and Social Planner on (03) 9599 4787, or email@example.com available 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Do you require assistance with an online application?
If you have any online application issues please refer to the help guide and the applicant frequently asked questions. If further assistance is required contact the SmartyGrants Help Desk on (03) 9320 6888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful Grant Recipients 2021/22
A list of previously funded successful applications can be found at Successful Applications - 2021/22
Want to find other grant opportunities?
You can search on the Grants Victoria website for all current grant opportunities.