Ahead of the Victorian state election on 24 November 2018 Council is seeking support for seven key priorities on behalf of our community:
- Funding for new netball courts
- Funding for expansion of basketball facilities
- Increasing the supply of public housing
- Facilitating the provision of affordable housing
- Strengthening height limits in major activity centres
- Greater investment to support the recycling industry
- More frequent bus services
Meet the Candidates Forums
Members of the Bayside community can hear directly from the political candidates in the upcoming state election at the Bayside Meet the Candidates Forums in late October.
Bayside City Council is holding the two forums to provide an opportunity to hear from the candidates on the issues that matter to Bayside.
All nominated candidates have been invited to attend the forums on 25 October for Brighton/Bentleigh Districts and 31 October for the Sandringham District and Southern Metropolitan Region.