|Position title||Closing date|
|Environmental Health Officer||6 April 2018 at 11.59pm|
|Nurse Immuniser Practice Support||5 April 2018 at 11.59pm|
|Youth Workers||6 April 2018 at 11.59pm|
|Infrastructure & Support Services Coordinator||4 April 2018 at 11.59pm|
|Youth Services Coordinator||26 March 2018 at 11.59pm|
|Recreation Liaison Officer||26 March 2018 at 11.59pm|
|Capital Delivery Coordinator||25 March 2018 at 11.59pm|
|Maintenance Services Coordinator||25 March 2018 at 11.59pm|
|School Crossing Supervisor||30 June 2018 at 11.59pm|
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in working with Bayside City Council. Please note that we advocate fairness and equity through our recruitment practices and advertise each vacancy through a competitive process. As such we are unable to accept unsolicited employment applications. All of our vacancies are displayed here and we encourage you to visit this site regularly to keep up to date with our current employment opportunities.
All applicants are required to:
- read the position description
- address the key selection criteria
As an organisation we share a set of values and behaviours that provide a work environment in which every staff member is treated with respect. Staff have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the organisation while realising their own potential.
Our values are:
- respect each other
- own it
- work together
- find better ways.
About the location
- Our corporate centre is located in Sandringham and overlooks a nature reserve and is open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm.
- Staff have access to permit parking within the corporate centre car park, or all-day parking on Royal Avenue. Staff also receive a Bayside beach parking permit.
- Sandringham train station is a 15 minute walk, or you can catch the 600-bus from the station.
- A lunch room equipped with a television, microwave, coffee, snack machines and courtyard facilities.
- Access to a locked bike storage facility, along with lockers to store personal items.
- Shower facilities.