|Position title||Closing date|
|Building Project Manager||Sunday 9th June at 11:59pm|
|Infrastructure Maintenance Engineer||Sunday 26th May at 11:59pm|
|Manager Amenity Protection|
|Manager Sustainability & Transport|
|Recreation Development Officer||27 May at 9:00am|
|Youth Services Team Leader||20 May at 11:59pm|
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in working with Bayside City Council. We advocate fairness and equity through our recruitment practices and we encourage you to visit this site regularly to keep up to date with our current opportunities.
All applicants are required to:
- Fully read the Jobs Position Description document
- Respond to the Key Selection Criteria and include this in the Covering Letter
Note to Agencies: Bayside will not accept any unsolicited calls or emails regarding this role
Our vision to work with the community to 'make Bayside a better place' is the key focus of our Community Plan 2025 was developed through significant consultation with community members. The outcomes of our Community Plan have guided and shaped our Council Plan, the work that we are going to undertake to 'make Bayside a better place'.
The range of services that we offer to our community are many and varied, and no work day is the same. To get an insight into what we deliver for our community please view our All in a day's work video that showcases some of what we do each day.
As an organisation, we share a set of values and behaviours that provide a work environment in which every staff member is treated with respect. Staff have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the organisation while realising their own potential.
Our core values are:
- Respect each other
- Own it
- Work together
- Find better ways.
About the location
- Our corporate centre is located in Sandringham and overlooks a nature reserve and is open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm.
- Staff have access to permit parking within the corporate centre car park, or all-day parking on Royal Avenue. Staff also receive a Bayside beach parking permit.
- Sandringham train station is a 15-minute walk, or you can catch the 600-bus from the station.
- A lunch room equipped with a television, microwave, coffee, snack machines and courtyard facilities.
- Access to a locked bike storage facility, along with lockers to store personal items.
- Shower facilities.