Our purpose is to work with the community to make Bayside a better place.
By setting out our commitments and establishing what we need to do to address these, we can, with the community, make Bayside a better place.
Our aim, as an organisation, is to:
- build and participate in partnerships
- demonstrate leadership to empower the community to achieve their aspirations
- adapt to challenges and changes in our internal and external environments
- advocate and influence decision makers
- strive for organisational excellence and professionalism
- respond in a strategic manner
- actively engage people
- deliver a range of appropriate and well-planned services.
We will also be accountable, strive for continuous improvement, and commit to being open and transparent.