fbpx Request to be heard in court | Bayside City Council Go to top of page

Request to be heard in court

You must be the registered owner of the vehicle to complete this request.

If you are not the registered owner, please complete the nominate another driver form.

Nominate another driver for a parking fine

You can decline to be dealt with under these enforcement provisions, and request to have the matter dealt with by a court. 

Council will instigate proceedings against you.  You will receive a Court Hearing Notice to appear before a Magistrate in due course.

This is found on the top of the infringement notice.
Your contact details
Address details
Please use if you live outside of Australia.