Skip to main content

Amend an undecided application under Section 50/57

This process is for undecided applications only.

What if I have an existing planning permit?

You should use either:

  • secondary consent for minor changes, or
  • Section 72 for all other amendments.

Please call our duty planner on (03) 9599 4666 to confirm which is right for you. You can also read about the different amendment processes.

To complete this form you will need

Your amended plans with highlighted changes as a total of 3 files under 20MB each.

How much does it cost?

If we have advertised your application we will invoice you 40% of the application cost. Depending on our assessment, you may also need to pay for the application to be re-advertised.

How do I pay?

We will email you an invoice and instructions within 5 business days if there are outstanding fees.

20 MB size limit for this form

The total size limit for all attachments is 20 MB per submission. If you would like to send more files, send them to quoting your property address. The total size limit for email attachments is also 20 MB.

Have you confirmed with a planner that your amendment should be under Section 50/57?

It is important to use the right process to avoid incorrect costs and delay.

Please call us on (03) 9599 4666 to discuss your amendment.

Permit application details

Has your permit application been advertised?
Search for the Bayside address
Start typing and select from list, e.g. 1/123 Street Name, Suburb.
Enter your address manually

Allowed file upload: maximum 4 files
File must be less than 30 MB
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png pdf doc docx zip
Total upload limit per form is 30 MB

Your details
Enter your postal address

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.