Bayside Libraries temporary closure
In the interest of our community’s health and safety and in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, all Bayside Libraries and the Bayside Gallery will close from 5pm 20/03/20 until further notice. Find out more about the closures.
During this period 3D printing will be unavailable.
How to access Bayside Library Services online
What's the process for 3D printing?
- Complete this form and upload your file.
- We test your file for errors, if there is an error we will contact you via email.
- If there are no errors you will receive an email confirmation that your printing request has been approved.
- Once the job is complete, you will be notified by email to collect it from your nominated branch.
Key information regarding this service
- Print jobs that take longer than 4 hours will not be accepted.
- Dimensions of objects for 3D print must be smaller than 240mm x 240mm x 340mm.
- Only library staff have access to the 3D printer. Print jobs are moderated and manually queued.
- There is no guarantee that a print job will be successful.
- All customers must comply with the copyright laws of Australia.
- Only standard PLA filament will be used for 3D printing.
- Requests will be completed and ready for collection within 5 working days of the receipt of an error free file.
To make sure your model is printed correctly, please review the full terms and conditions below.