Volunteering for Bayside City Council
Volunteering is a fun and an easy way to explore your interests and passions. As a volunteer you can make a significant contribution to various areas of community life.
We manage a range of programs which rely on volunteers to deliver services to the Bayside community.
You can view and apply for these opportunities at www.app.betterimpact.com.
The following video highlights some of our volunteer opportunities, and gives an insight into the diversity of some of the current volunteer roles.
Other opportunities in the community
Bayside Volunteering posts up to date volunteer opportunities that exist in the general Bayside community. These are volunteer positions which are hosted by not-for-profit and community organisations in the Bayside municipality.
Benefits of volunteering
- Contribute to your community
- Help promote awareness of the needs and services in the community
- Learn new skills and gain confidence
- Be a significant part of a team
- Make new friends and have fun
- Gain satisfaction in the knowledge that volunteering really does make a difference
Get in touch
For further information on volunteering with us, contact our Volunteer Development Officer.
(03) 9599 4686
Available 9:30am to 4:30pm weekly.