Volunteering is a fun and an easy way to explore your interests and passions. As a volunteer you can make a significant contribution to various areas of community life.
Through volunteering you can
- Contribute to your community
- Help promote awareness of the needs and services in the community
- Learn new skills and gain confidence
- Be a significant part of a team
- Make new friends and have fun
- Gain satisfaction in the knowledge that volunteering really does make a difference
There are many ways you are be able to volunteer and assist us in the delivery of services in the Bayside community.
Volunteering for us
We manage a range of programs which rely on volunteers to deliver services to our community. The following video highlights some of our volunteer programs, and gives an insight into the diversity of some of our current volunteer roles.
Aged and disability services
Art and culture
Environmental sustainability and open space
- Friends of Bayside groups of – inland and coastal bushland reserves
- Friends of Bayside groups of – parkland reserves
- Friends of Native Wildlife
- Friends of Bayside Community Nursery
- Home Library Service
- One 2 One Reading Program
- Public Housing Program
- LOTE Storytellers
- Create Play Learn
- Device Advice
Bayside Volunteering is our one-stop portal for volunteering. Bayside Volunteering posts up to date volunteer opportunities that exist in the general Bayside community.
Get in touch
For further information on volunteering with us, contact our Volunteer Officer.
(03) 9599 4686
Available 9:30am to 4:30pm weekly.