To register and pay online you will need
- Your dog or cat microchipped
- A certificate of microchipping
- The microchip ID number
For a reduced fee, you will need documents proving
- Registration with an applicable organisation and the owner's membership
- Pensioner concession
What happens after I pay online?
- Check your information. If there are any issues, we will clarify with you.
- Process your registration within 5-10 working days.
- Send you a confirmation letter to your postal address with your registration tags.
Your pet must wear its registration tag at all times.
You will need to renew your registration by April 10 each year. We will send you a reminder to your postal address closer to the date.