Skip to main content

Apply to amend an existing planning permit under Section 72

Learn about the different amendment processes

Do I need to organise any documents?

You will need a current copy of title generated within the last 90 days. You can get this from Landata.

You do not need a Metropolitan Planning Levy certificate for these amendments.

What’s the process?

  1. Please call a duty planner on (03) 9599 4666 to confirm this process is correct. You can also discuss your requirements.
  2. Get your copy of title generated within the last 90 days.
  3. Review what fee applies to your amendment.
  4. Download the PDF application form  (PDF, 203.99KB)
  5. Review the PDF application form guide  (PDF, 185.85KB) if you are unsure about how to complete.
  6. Fill out the application form.
  7. Email the application form to

We will then email you with your planner’s name and an invoice. You will receive this within 2-4 business days.

Once we have confirmed your payment, we will start to review your application.

Other ways to submit your application

In person

Bayside City Council
76 Royal Avenue
Sandringham VIC 3191
Monday–Friday, 8.30am–5pm


Planning Department
PO Box 27
Sandringham VIC 3191