Our programs are tailored to help support young people to make informed decisions about a range of issues through interactive and youth-friendly activities.
We are responsive to the needs of young people. If there is a specific issue at your school that you would like addressed, we may tailor a program to meet those needs. While all attempts are made to meet the needs of your school, there may be times when we are at full capacity and cannot create tailored programs.
Primary school programs
- Upstanders (previously known as Bayside Says No to Bullying forum)
- Little Fish Big Pond (previously known as Year 6 Transition school program)
Secondary school programs
- Lunchtime projects
- Senior’s iPad program
Bayside Glen Eira Kingston Youth Network
The Bayside Glen Eira Kingston Youth Network (BGKYN) is open to community and government services or organisations that work with or assist young people and/or their families in the region.
The BGKYN aims to:
- Provide up to date information about the youth sector at agency, local, state and federal levels.
- Provide an opportunity for organisation representatives to share information about new initiatives and programs occurring in their organisation.
- Provide networking opportunities for organisation representatives to create stronger working relationships.
If you are interested in sharing a new initiative or program, would like to receive correspondence from the Network or would like to present at one of the network meetings please register your interest.
To discuss the network please contact Youth Services on (03) 9599 4622 or email email@example.com