Our Youth Services team support young people aged 10 to 25 years and their families who have a connection to Bayside. We want to keep young people engaged, inspired and feeling part of the community through a range of program, events and support.
Services we offer the community include
- Youth events – music, recreation and cultural events offered in the community
- Youth committees – organise events or have a say about your community
- Community programs – learn skills and meet new friends
- School Holiday Program – fun and engaging activities for 10 to 17 year olds
- Peterson Youth Centre – a dedicated youth space from which we provide services and activities for young people.
The enthusiastic Youth Services team consists of
- Youth Workers – who run community programs and awesome events
- Youth Services Team Leader – who is office based and oversees the team
- Youth Planning and Development Officer – who provides focus and direction in all we do
- Administration Officer – who keeps the whole team running
Contact us during business hours on (03) 9599 4622 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, you can follow us on social media: