Youth Sustainability Leaders
Registrations now closed
Are you a young person who lives, works, or studies in Bayside with a passion for the environment? Do you want to become part of a group creating a more sustainable community? Become a Youth Sustainability Leader and start making a difference.
By getting involved you will
- Gain the skills to lead climate action and tackle sustainability challenges
- Meet other young people that share your passion for the environment
- Participate in training workshops
- Design and deliver innovative projects and campaigns
This group is open to young people aged 15 - 25 that live, go to school, study, or work in Bayside.
When will meetings be held?
Fortnightly on a Monday from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM during school terms. Starting Monday 14 August.
- Registrations close Tuesday 8 August.
- Program starts Monday 14 August.
Watch Youth Sustainability Leaders in action
Our Bayside’s Youth Sustainability Leaders got hands on learning about the environment, what happens to our waste and creating a sustainable change.
How do I get involved?
Register your interest using the form below. Registrations close Tuesday 8 August!