Beaumaris Community Centre
- Main hall
- Meeting room
The Beaumaris Community Centre is ideal for birthdays, sports and exercise classes, community events and workshops.
The centre adjoins the Beaumaris Library located in the Reserve. It's a central location for events that want to use the sporting or playground facilities. It has room for 150 people and includes shared kitchen facilities with a gas oven and fridge/freezer.
Due to Covid-19, we have the current restrictions regarding the maximum capacity for each hall (which is to include any teachers or staff);
Main hall capacity
Meeting room capacity
View this space
- Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm: $40.00
- Monday –Thursday, 4:00pm – 12 midnight: $58.00
- Weekends & Public Holidays – 9:00am – 4:00pm: $96.00
- Weekends, Public Holidays & Fridays – 4:00pm –12 midnight: $136.00
- Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm: $37.00
- Monday –Thursday, 4:00pm – 12 midnight: $51.00
- Weekends & Public Holidays – 9:00am – 4:00pm: $80.00
- Weekends, Public Holidays & Fridays – 400pm –12 midnight: $114.00
|Type of fee||Cost|
|Public liability insurance||$37.00|
Not for profit discount
Not for profit organisations can apply for a discount on their hourly rates.
The main hall has:
- 150 chairs
- 10 round tables seating 8 to 10 each
- 20 trestle tables seating 6 to 8 each.
The meeting room has 60 chairs with 2 trestle tables seating 6 to 8 each.
Certain types of equipment or practices are not allowed in Black Rock Civic Hall, these are:
- All types of confetti or confetti machines
- Mist or smoke machines
After we receive and approve your booking enquiry you will receive an email. This will confirm your event details and any payments that are required. You will then have 7 working days to pay in full to hold your booking.
Please let us know when enquiring as there might be additional permits required.
We do not provide catering. You use shared kitchen facilities with gas oven and fridge/freezer.