fbpx Discuss a project with a planner | Bayside City Council Go to top of page

Discuss a project with a planner

The rules and requirements around what property owners can do to renovate, extend or subdivide their land can be confusing. We are here to help.

Who do I contact?

I am thinking about making changes to my property or developing my land

Please call us on (03) 9599 4666 for any general enquiries.

I want detailed information about what I can do with a property

If you would like detailed information about what you can do on your property you can request planning advice. There is a fee for this service.

I have my proposed plans and documents ready

If you have proposed plans ready, together with your certificate of title and photos of the site and surroundings book a meeting with a planner.

Meet with a planner

We will help make sure you have everything you need to lodge your planning permit application.

I currently have a planning permit application underway

Please call your allocated planner whose details have been provided to you in your application correspondence. Alternatively, call us on (03) 9599 4666.

I need to discuss or object to an advertised application

To discuss a planning permit application call us on (03) 9599 4666.

You can view advertised applications on our planning application register website or object to a planning permit application online.