Know the rules as Covid-19 cases rise
Monday 17 January 2022
Bayside continues to see high COVID-19 case numbers so it's important to know what to do.
There are different types of contacts and different testing and isolation rules apply. Make sure you follow the right advice for your situation.
The Department of Health's COVID checklists provides everything you need to know.
If you need to get tested, check wait times and opening hours for nearby test locations.
Every test helps. There are several testing sites in Bayside or within a quick drive.
Let's do everything we can to stop the spread by being COVID safe and:
- Wearing masks indoors (except for at home)
- Working from home if you can
- Getting tested if you have any symptoms or are a close contact of a confirmed positive case
- Getting vaccinated including your third jab or booster if you are eligible
- Practising hand, cough, and overall good COVID hygiene.
If you are isolating and in need of assistance due to COVID-19, we can help.
Call us on 9599 4444 to speak to one of our friendly team or email us at email@example.com