Skip to main content

How to apply for home assistance

If you wish to access support service you will need to apply and participate in an assessment. You can apply for assistance yourself, or with consent, a relative, friend, nurse or general practitioner can also apply on your behalf.

We provide flexible, responsive and high quality care to assist you to maintain your optimum level of independence.

Are you 65 years or older?

If you are 65 years or older and need support at home, you need to register with My Aged Care. My Aged Care is the start point to access Australian Government funded services. It is designed to give people more choice, more control and easier access to a full range of aged care services.

Call My Aged Care: 1800 200 422

Visit the My Aged Care website

My Aged Care will send a referral for an assessment and a member of an assessment team will then be in touch with you to arrange a home support assessment.

Types of assessments with My Aged Care

Are you under 65 years?

If you are under 65 years and have a permanent and significant disability then you should contact the National Disability Insurance Agency to discuss support and service.

National Disability Insurance Agency services

Call NDIS: 1800 800 110

Visit the NDIS website

Speak to us

If you are unsure what support will suit your needs, then feel free to give us a call on 03 9599 4632 (Monday- Friday 8.30am-5pm) or email