Who are the Bayside Youth Ambassadors?
The Bayside Youth Ambassadors are a committee of local young people who aim to:
- Create positive change, with young people acting as leaders and role models within the community
- Build confidence, skills and knowledge in young people, including leadership, communication, team work and advocacy skills
- Promote young people as being integral members of the community
- Include young people from diverse backgrounds in decision-making processes
- Provide consultation to a variety of internal Bayside City Council stakeholders regarding projects or service development, which have an impact on the community
The committee is open to young people 12 – 25 years who have a connection to the City of Bayside.
By getting involved you will
- Represent the youth voice in Bayside
- Meet other like-minded young leaders
- Create innovative projects that positively impact young people
- Develop new skills
- Have fun in a team environment
Where will meetings be held
Meet monthly, either online or in person, based on COVID-19 restrictions. Details to come!
How to get involved
Complete the online application form by clicking on the 'express interest’ button below (it will take approximately 5 minutes).